Looking to get experience in Gas Plumbing (trainee) London area | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking to get experience in Gas Plumbing (trainee) London area in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I am currently training up to become gas safe and would like to further my experience in an unpaid traineeship. I had been in a plumbing apprenticeship in the past, but it didn't work out between me and my employer, possibly because of my inexperience, the fact that they wanted someone already at a Level 2 NVQ and that JTL wanted all apprentices to be assessed at Level 1 all the way up to Level 3. I have partially done my Level 2 6035 Diploma in Plumbing Studies and have obtained my Unvented G3 Certificate. Ultimately I want to become self employed, but first I must become more confident on the job. I am not afraid of getting dirty and hot and smelly conditions as I already work as a kitchen porter. I have a genuine interest in the trade and construction in general, as I have installed things at home and where I work, I have also fixed the industrial dishwasher without instructions, which shows I think from a top down perspective.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building...
Replies
Views
You can PM them via clicking this link...
Replies
Views
Back