Looking to replace Honeywell Diverter Valve on pressurised system | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking to replace Honeywell Diverter Valve on pressurised system in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

A

Alan Hayward

Hi
The area is near Telford in Shropshire.

I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve (the silver box thingy) has failed on the CH side, but I still have hot water.
I bought a replacement, the Honeywell bit, connected to the 3 way metal thingy....

I basically need someone to replace the valve and wire the 5 cables in the box.

I have been told its possible to replace just the electric part, but some say the old valve part may leak, so the system may need to be drained.
I have no idea where its drained or how its filled up again

Similar plumbing topics

You can probably get a Drayton kit but just...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
I would go with the right one new if you could...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As above, more welly and maybe spray inside...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
Hi Tony How did you get on with your diverter...
Replies
Views
Back