Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

icm_fullxfull.573132489_xa5y85ttiwgsc8o4s4c4.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-15 185157.jpg

Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks

I have been told that in North America these would be 1/8 threads. I guess they use imperial size threads and we use metric. I also hear they use NPT not BSP :(

Last edited:
If it’s a one off and you can’t find anything, it’s not too difficult to turn something out of brass on a lathe. Pay a local craftsmen if you don’t have the skills.
Or consider buying something the wrong size but quite close that you could re-tap to what you need.

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Looks like your attempting to put a plain 3/4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Gasmk1, thinking that's the best...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First thing you may want to check, that...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
  • Question
Thanks very much for the comments, guys. :) I...
Replies
Views
Back