Looking to work as a gas engineer SE London | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking to work as a gas engineer SE London in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a full-time job) I am gas safe registered; I have a full clean UK drivers' licence and access to a vehicle. I also have over 10 years' experience in construction of lofts and extensions including plumbing so I can be useful to anyone I assist. Suggestions welcome if anyone has also been newly qualified on how they built up experience. Contact Eddie on 07791076062.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
It can be hard to get experience...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Back