Loosing pressure but no air in rads | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Loosing pressure but no air in rads in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Hi..so the Baxi combi at my folks' house has lost pressure twice over a period of a couple of weeks since they started using the central heating this winter....but each time it's happened there's no air build up to be bled from any of the radiators.
Am I right in thinking that the pressure drop is a boiler issue and not a pipework/radiator leak?
Thanks in advance.

ok, make sure its at 1 bar now run your heating on full and wait and watch the presure on the boiler, does it go up to or near 3 bar, this may take some time, if it does then it means your expantion vessel needs recharge.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hi guys, we moved into a place last Dec with...
Replies
Views
Sam Grocock
S
  • Question
Thanks for the advice... makes total sense...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only other items that may cause noise are the...
Replies
Views
Back