Lord Lucan in the house | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Lord Lucan in the house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys this is a good forum you know and I thought it was time I joined

My names Lucan spittle. I've been working in supported housing for years and done DIY jobs on the side as long as playing semi pro football but now I want to change career.

I have passed my bpec exams with Walsall college but have struggled with finding a local engineer of whom I can gain some experience with, such as servicing boilers, fires and cookers for my portfolio. I've got a mate of mine who can help out when he can but I'd still need another engineer if anyone's local to wolverhampton? I'm in bilston. I've got tools and a t5 so I'm getting organised but need a bit more experience

if anyone can help drop me a pm

but apart from that looking at joining a good forum!!

Lord

Hi there lord lucan and welcome to the forum. Good luck on your career mate.

Lucan Spittle is possible the greatest name ever! Welcome to the forum mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi PythonCrazy, I'm interested to know if you...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
Back