Loss of hot water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Loss of hot water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

K

Kav69

Hi all,

I've got Myson Apollo cabinet boiler (System Boiler) and recently I loose hot water after about 1min in the shower. I have been told that this might be due to faulty 'bending valve', so I open the valve and remove the thermostat system and blocked the cold water flow into it (now it works just like a straight connection!) however things got worse and hot water runs out in just seconds!!
Hot water coming out of the tank to the valve gets cold very rapidly (can be felt when you touch it).
Also I was wondering what the Blue thing is on the system (see photos).

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Regards

Kav

Attachments

• DSC00292.JPG
    DSC00292.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00289.JPG
    DSC00289.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00291.JPG
    DSC00291.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 6

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks Ben-Gee - thats a good idea! But...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
Back