Lost cold water in kitchen | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Lost cold water in kitchen in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys installed a outside garden tap seemed to go well until I went back to the kitchen only to find I have no cold water now the hot water works fine and upstairs is normal hot and cold except for kitchen I'm baffled what's going on please help
Thanks

I’m guessing Self cutting valve :D

it was a straight forward cut into cold water supply on other side of wall we're i installed tap... And I'm not that daft to use one of those kits.😀.. I went with the pushfit option... I'm guessing it's a pressure problem or air pocket not sure I'm was hoping for some friendly advice that might me able to point me in the right direction thanks

Is the kitchen tap on a flex it’s not kinked is it ?

I’m guessing the outside tap works or not ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think 2.7LPM is the minimum requireed so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply and information so far...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
Back