Lost my keys at work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Lost my keys at work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Fitting a bathroom, day two...skip arrived today.
Spent all morning filling the full size skip about half full of broken tiles and plaster with the shower enclosure glass on top and smashed into cubes.

Then at around 12:30pm I needed to go in my van, put my hand in my pocket where they always are and no keys...looked on bathroom window sill and not there.

I frantically search kitchen getting worried as I have two customers keys on there, my house keys and my only van keys so without them I'm screwed.

Searched absolutely everywhere and came to the conclusion they could only be in the skip. I spent an hour and a half in the skip before I found them right at the bottom of the opposite side I started from....god the relief.

worse still is slamming the kangoo sliding door (which is ex BG) on your fingers , so some will know what happens next, the old auto click click locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you see a set of keys sitting on the passenger seat of your locked van, all before you have time to think , jeez my fingers hurt a tad!! In my case, I found my other set of keys still in my back pocket, didnt stop me losing 3 finger nails though.

Last edited by a moderator:
worse still is slamming the kangoo sliding door (which is ex BG) on your fingers , so some will know what happens next, the old auto click click locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you see a set of keys sitting on the passenger seat of your locked van, all before you have time to think , jeez my fingers hurt a tad!! In my case, I found my other set of keys still in my back pocket, didnt stop me losing 3 finger nails though.

Ouch! jesus.

Leo would blame the French for that!

Ouch! jesus.

NO, it goes ouch, fecking hell ouch ouch ouch, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh what was that noise, feck feck feck doors locked, ooooooh theres the keys on the seat, ffs the doors locked!!!!!!! ouch pulling on those purple digits really hurts, mmmmmmmmmmm dont panic! ooh whats that in my pocket, keys :):):):) click , open door, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh that really hurts now the blood gets back into the purple finger tips, etc etc

Similar plumbing topics

I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, both. Good tips. Will give them a go.
Replies
Views
WTF I've just spent 10 minutes loading that...
Replies
Views
Back