lots of work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss lots of work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I

Ivel

I am trying to help remodle a basement. This house has many plumbing problems. The owner cant afford to hire a plumber. I know some basics and am trying to help her out.

1) Water Pressure. There is no water pressure to anything in the home. why is this, and what needs to be done to fix it?

2) When the water is turned on in the home, hot water constanly runs out the faucet in the bath tub. How do I fix that?

3.) The main level toilet wont really flush. I took of the lid to the tank, there was not a lot of water in the tank, and it takes it a very long long time for the tank to fill up. There is no pressure to the flush.

4.) the valve coming into the home for the water supply, contantly drips water when its turned on.

Please help.

I would take leakylea's advice and hire a plumber. How do you know you cant afford one, have you asked any plumbers? A good plumber wont be as expensive as you might think.
Good luck.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
The timeclock is hopefully fairly self...
Replies
Views
Personally I would remove the tmv valve and go...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Back