Low hot water pressure - Combi | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Low hot water pressure - Combi in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I have a vaillant ecotec pro 28 combi, the hot water pressure to all the taps have always been pretty low. I just got home from a few weeks away and I’m sure the hot water pressure is lower than before.

I have 2 bathrooms, en-suite with bath over shower and other bathroom just shower.

I’m in the flat myself so it’s not like I have the problem with somebodys using water same time as me.

When I remove the shower heads and have just the shower hose and hot water open the hose has barely any pressure. To fill the bath also takes a long time. Cold water pressure is mains and the pressure is ok to all taps and kitchen.

Could this be the water filter on the combi or other issues like installation. The flat has had renovation before I purchased it and has new plastic push fittings installed throughout.

I would think it's down the the cold water temp dropping is your cold water pressure bad as well ?

When was it last serviced ?

On the low side but not that low esp if boiler is on the older side

I just had re entry same issue and it turned out the that the mains supply to the boiler was full of debris which blocked the entrance. But as aboveyoucould check if the mains supply is fully opened not just the one in the house but also at the street.

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. I'll try to find a hard copy as I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
As above, and did you check the suitability of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
Back