Low min output / high range modulation? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Low min output / high range modulation? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Knappers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, I've not been on for a while but I could do with some help if you can.
I've a combi boiler to fit in a small anex, I dont reckon it needs much more than 3-4Kw.
Would be nice to fit a boiler that is well suited and so I want a combi that will modulate down to around 3Kw (like a 10:1 modulation).
Most are 6-7Kw at best, intergas xtreme states 3.6Kw min on heating but when I called to confirm the tec fella said was over 5Kw (even when I repeatedly queried it).
So are there other options, is intergas min 3.6 or over 5Kw, if its 3.6 do I want to buy a boiler from a company who have disinterested/illiterate technical staff?
Any Thoughts?

Viessmann 200 will do 1-17

Similar plumbing topics

I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
I meant to imply that the boiler does short...
Replies
Views
I did fit a Viessmann 200-w a few months back...
Replies
Views
Back