Low pressure light coming on. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Low pressure light coming on. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

My Ariston Eurocombi A23 low pressure light has started to come on.

When the kitchen HW tap is on the boiler ignites and then immediately goes off, then about 5 seconds later it comes back on. The kitchen HW runs okay.

When the bathroom HW tap is turned on the same happens with the ignition but then runs cold with the boiler switching itself off and then the low pressure light comes on. My house is a two bed mid terrace with the bathroom directly above the kitchen where the boiler is located.

The pressure is set at just over 1.

What is the possible problem and what is the solution please?

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Thanks again! Will try to find out!
Replies
Views
So it isn't a boiler problem? One thing, it...
Replies
Views
I don’t know your boiler but would expect it...
Replies
Views
Back