Lpg supply to cooker! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Lpg supply to cooker! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Gotta replace a regulator feeding domestic cooker in a house.

The current set up is just a lpg regulator onto orange hose (jubilee clipped) onto an adapter / 15mm copper with lever valve / test point.

Is this within regs? Looks a bit Mickey Mouse, Iv only ever used regulator & twin flex/pigtail hoses before? I thought this orange hose was for like caravans etc?

71A452CB-1346-4756-B857-ADEFE63A7E4E.jpeg

Yes it’s fine but I won’t install like that

Pigtail reg on the wall looks better and less to go wrong

Personaly I would not install it like that it Should be protected from sunlight and inclement weather secured back to the wall the supply hose needs to be changed every 5 years check the date printed on the hose. Kop

Similar plumbing topics

Excuse to give the injector the once over.
Replies
Views
C
Ok thanks
Replies
Views
Chrisgy
C
P
Hope to be living the French way next year!
Replies
Views
Back