LST Radiator not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss LST Radiator not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

R

Rossp

Hi
I have a problem on a LST rad where it is cold no water flowing I have removed rad and flushed bled system it is all balanced it is on a commercial sealed system
I connected a hose to try valve and opened got hot flowing water. With pressure
opend the lock shield side and got the same pressure and hot water am I right in thinking this rad has 2 flows to rad so the pressure is equal and can't flow ????????

new to plumbing just qualified thanks

hi ross welcome to the forums. no this radiator doesn't have two flows. the reason for pressurised flow from both valves is that the system is sealed therefore pressurised.

Seriously, is this a wind up?

What they teaching these days?

I realise everybody has to start somewhere.

Last edited:
On a serious note, are the colleges turning out people who don't know things or did he get his 'qualification' via correspondence school.

Like i said before everybody has to start somewhere, but surely with that little knowledge he should be asking whoever is supervising him. I dread to think he is being let loose on the great british public.

On a serious note, are the colleges turning out people who don't know things or did he get his 'qualification' via correspondence school.

Like i said before everybody has to start somewhere, but surely with that little knowledge he should be asking whoever is supervising him. I dread to think he is being let loose on the great british public.

Completely agree. Had he a different temperament he could've learned a lot.

But with his attitude I'm sure he'll go far.

Local job center for a start.

Similar plumbing topics

Since it became normal for trv's to be bi...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here is a photograph to peruse.
Replies
Views
You seem to have got it sorted, but for future...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
M
Teed off of 10mm feeds from original rad?
Replies
Views
Back