Magnetic filter central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Magnetic filter central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob90

Can I please get an advice where should I install magnetic filter? Can anyone mark it on the photo?

IMG_3615.jpg

Thank you

on the return direct to the boiler

Preferably not in there and definitely not on the pipe immediately to the left of the pump

none of them

follow that one where it joins another 22mm put a pic up

if you put any more of the same picture up it will be considered spamming

Save your money mate put towards a upgrade the damage is done your cylinder is ancient a chemical clean will improve things but really that cylinder should go what boiler have you got fitted and how old is that ?

Definitely on the return side at a place where it is easily accessible under the boiler.
You want to collect the debris before it gets a chance to get into the boiler.
Make sure there is a shut off valve fitted top and bottom of filter.

Definitely on the return side at a place where it is easily accessible under the boiler.
You want to collect the debris before it gets a chance to reach the boiler.
Make sure there is a shut off valve fitted top and bottom of filter.

Take the green thing out and put it in place of should work!

No offence but obviously you have no clue what your doing so get someone I'm to do it!IMG_0448.JPG
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
That's my new plan Timmy, I managed to get up...
Replies
Views
Not really thought about this before but if...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
First decent boiler we are Grant registered...
Replies
Views
Back