Magnetic Filter........ | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Magnetic Filter........ in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

John.g

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Saw this briefly, installed on a Glowworm boiler, what is the orange graduated knob for?, the arrow above it is pointing downwards but if the M.filter is on the return then the flow will be upwards.

Attachments

• Magnetic Filter.jpg
    Magnetic Filter.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 33
I learn something new every day, if you click on the image (post #1) then right click to bring up the menu then select "image wih google" (google lens) it identifies it as a BI-World M.Filter, the orange knob is a Servicing Date Wheel.

Attachments

• 1690574755407.png
    1690574755407.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
As it’s 12 graduations and looks a “dumb” knob, I’d guess it’s used to indicate which month service is due- as simple as that !!

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
That's my new plan Timmy, I managed to get up...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a new built house with the...
Replies
Views
PierpaoloB
P
Back