Main 24he band B flame failure | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Main 24he band B flame failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassman

Gas Engineer
Had a problem today I couldn't solve. boiler works great in hot water mode. On central heating it sparks to light but burner only just lights then goes out after the usual 3 attempts it trips out, any ideas please

Join the plumbers Arms, I`ll tell you what to do, No parts required...Probally

like poxi says join the plumbers arms if your gsr. cant just give advise on fixing boilers on an open forum

pm to mr doberman with your details that can be verified if all good you're in

if gassman

supllies his gsr details he should still be able to join the gas safe register forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
Maybe it's one to pass off to worcester 🤷‍♂️
Replies
Views
Closed time to get a gas safe engineer out
Replies
Views
Also check the little 4-6mm pigs tail tube
Replies
Views
Back