Main 24HE Boiler only | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Main 24HE Boiler only in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iceman2010

Hi, I have a Main 24HE boiler only. Today it started showing the flashing lockout light, the manual suggests its the APS. When switching the boiler on, nothing happens but all the lights do come as on the startup sequence, the fan doesnt come on and after a few minutes the light comes on.

After opening up and giving the fan a little twirl, everything seemed to fireup again but only for about 10minutes and then switches off and eventually the flashing light comes back on again.

The condensate trap has been emptied.

So is the problem the fan, aps or pcb?

thanks

Unfortunately this is a matter for a gas safe registered engineer to look at. It is not site policy to give advice on DIY gas appliance repairs to non gas safe registered personnel. If you need someone to look at it for you try posting in the find an engineer section.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Yea don’t hold the spanner as this isn’t for...
Replies
Views
Back