main 28 he system | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss main 28 he system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
did a full rewire on a job today ,replaced old 2 port valves ,new programmer ,new wiring's center ,new cylinder stat new room stat plus ch filtter ,the boiler waa 28 he system

never fited one ,just had a look on the flue and there was no self tapers no callers no nothing to support IT to not come a part ! had a look on mi nothing there

WHAT IS GOING ON , WHAT AM I MISSING HERE ?????????

there push fit,dont come apart that easy though,but they should have a self tapper trough the air duct IMHO

you only need one but baxi dont say this in there mi,s so be carefull

i will put this to my rep and technical the flue cannot come apart if one self tap was fitted on the bend in the air side

no self T there at all , yeah that is good idea mate they might take it into consideration and do something about it

This is one that does my nut in with all manu's Flue joints need 3 screws to be stable. 1 screw may be fine on a horizontal but when doing a vertical you really need 3 screws/ joint. Had a curse (again) about this today when doing a Worcs vertical. 5 joints and 10 screws supplied. It does my nut in. £40 for a flue extension and they can't afford to throw in another self tapper:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Academic now but I installed one of these as a...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
You could go smaller if you go pdhw eg 180l...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Back