Main Combi HE 30 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Main Combi HE 30 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. My boiler has recently started playing up. When using the shower or hot water the boiler fires then cuts off for a couple of seconds then fires again. Resulting in Luke warm/cold water.
I’m guessing it might be the heat exchanger as the boiler appears to be louder than usual.
Any ideas? Thanks

If all other outlets are the same eg kitchen tap like warm

Time to call a gas safe engy out

Phil , we cant give you advice on gas appliances, its against the rules .

Phil , we cant give you advice on gas appliances, its against the rules .
Cheers. Not sure if the heat exchanger just needs cleaned out. My neighbor is a plumber if need anything gas related. I’m confident I can do it myself. Just don’t want to pay through the nose if I had an idea what the problem might be.

Cheers. Not sure if the heat exchanger just needs cleaned out. My neighbor is a plumber if need anything gas related. I’m confident I can do it myself. Just don’t want to pay through the nose if I had an idea what the problem might be.

Leave it alone pal , it could all end in tears .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Personally I would remove the tmv valve and go...
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Back