Main eco elite 24kw boiler case seems to be sweating | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Main eco elite 24kw boiler case seems to be sweating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulsanderson

hi i'm new here,
i fitted the above boiler about three months ago at home, it's been fine so far but i noticed that water was dripping from the case, when i opened it up to have a look the top of the case seems to have condensation on it?? i originally thought the condensing pipe was blocked because we have quite a lot of paramount two/three 60kw boilers at work and they seem to be exactly the same just smaller? i don't think it's the seal on the condensing side has gone and it letting condensate back into the air side because it doesn't do it all of the time?? is this normal for these boilers??
thanks in advance
paul

Nowt worse than a ham fisted commercial pipe monkey on a refined domestic appliance...... Oh it's a main.... Retracted.

hello, yes i have got both commercial and domestic tickets thanks :D
we have similar ones at work but they're 60kw, also it only does it when it's really cold outside??

thanks for the replies :D has anyone got any ideas what could be causing it?? it's not doing it now because i've just looked? it seemed to be coming from the air side rather than the condensing side?
thanks in advance
paul

The OP obviously has not a clue what he is talking about.

Is croppie asleep?

C'mon

i've pmd gas man as it says in the instructions but heard nothing back about my gas safe???

sounds like condensation, the glowplugs in holiday homes I look after are always soaked inside when haven't been on while

what angle is the flue - could be rain if angle is too steep. these boilers can weep from hw thermistor washer and auto airvent. check inner flue and seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
As a precaution report this to the building...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Hi We suggest you get a qualified plumber in...
Replies
Views
LastPlumber's view makes sense. Anyway this...
Replies
Views
Back