main eco elite | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss main eco elite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a call from a tenant saying they are having pressure issues with this one , 6 months old and pressure has slowly rose up and up.
Had checked it over today and couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the pressure gauge seems to bounce all over the shop when switching between hot water and heating.

What you guys think?

That's what I thought but loop is taken off and vessel was good.

Only thing I can think of is that an old filing loop is hidden somewhere

Had a call from a tenant saying they are having pressure issues with this one , 6 months old and pressure has slowly rose up and up.
Had checked it over today and couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the pressure gauge seems to bounce all over the shop when switching between hot water and heating.

What you guys think?
thats normal,gauge is on the positive side of the pump so the pump sucks on it,giving odd readings,are they sure its rising and they are not being pedantic and checking after a few hours?

bet they are checking after its been on a bit and pressures obviously risen in heating circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yea and duo tech front controls
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan, the house has three full...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The hairpin bend a few inches from the...
Replies
Views
Back