Mains pipe replacement | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mains pipe replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been asked to replace a mains pipe from the metre along 20m run to stopcock in kitchen.
The metre is about 450mm deep (though 750mm was the min). I will run new 25mm mdpe pipe in 63mm blue ducting to the house. I was going to insulate the last bit from 750mm down to stopcock as comes up near the exterior wall.
What size thickness insulation do I need as a min to comply.:confused: As anything more than 12mm and I will have to upsize my ducting.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
There were two 'classes' of alkathene black...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.bes.co.uk/electric-hockey-stick-bla...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Kop, thanks for the reply. No water storage...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks like that other thread was started a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To join galvanised water services without...
Replies
Views
Back