Matki Radiance Threshold | For Sale & Wanted | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Matki Radiance Threshold in the For Sale & Wanted area at Plumbers Forums

Looking for Matki Radiance pivot door threshold. Ideally the full thing for a 700ml door, but any of the longer door models with a good end castings (hinge and opposite ‘foot’ end) would be fine.

They ditched all the spares for the ‘New Radiance Pivot’ range last year apparently and suggested I call round dealers to see if they had anything sitting around.
At Matki prices, they obviously don’t!
Hoping someone here has swapped one out or had a damaged glass one sitting about…

IMG_4200.jpeg

So it’s part 5 that I’m after, or more specifically 5.4 and 5.6

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Like I say, you're obviously thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi, thank you for the reply. It's confusing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Matt, Thanks for your question! Have you...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you both for your advice.
Replies
Views
Back