mature student seeking apprentiship and/or on the job experience in northants/mids | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss mature student seeking apprentiship and/or on the job experience in northants/mids in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wet wet wet

Hello All.
I dont know if anyone can help me...
I am 43 years of age and in the process of changing my career to become a plumber.
I am 3 monthis into a 2 year city and guilds NVQ level 2 course locally, 1 day a week and am seeking either a full time apprentiship (I know that the wages will be low but willing to accept this) or I am willing to work a couple of days a week for nothing to gain on hand experience in the trade.
Does anyone know of the best method of finding something suitable in the Northants/Warwicshire/Leicestershire/buckinghamshire area.
I have a full driving licence and am willing to travel....Thank you in advance.

Re: mature student seeking apprentiship and/or on the job experience in northants/mid

Hello and :welcome:to the forum.
Don't expect to be flooded with offers even when you ask for no pay.
contact as many firms as possible close to you, you might get some success.
the likely hood is that you will need to make it work,
try getting some jobs for friends and family
start small and build up, if the work is beyond your ability then employ someone to help out and build up contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Me too, I’ve developed a vertical frown line...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
How far are you willing to travel as we are in...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
Back