Max length for external 15mm copper to outside tap? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Max length for external 15mm copper to outside tap? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
With easy-use isolation inside, drain off at end (not that they'd used it), customer told to make sure they shut off and drain if weather getting cold, lagged and bagged etc...

Just wondering whether there is a reg for max lenght and/or what you'd personally consider too long?

Thanks

No regs I’ve seen them all the way round the houses

Personally I’d keep it as short as practicable, or better still use the ones with copper attached. Bearing in mind undue warming (From the sun), and prevention from freezing.

Cheers all.

No regs I’ve seen them all the way round the houses

That reminds me I've been meaning to take a picture of my entry for the Longest 32mm Waste Run In The UK which is on a building on the end of my road. Must be ten meters.
[automerge]1601041407[/automerge]
Hope there's an anti vac trap on the other end

Similar plumbing topics

Can you post a picture of the vakve?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
I've run a supply down from the soffit, in...
Replies
Views
You will not be wasting a gsr's time by...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
  • Question
Thanks, both. Good tips. Will give them a go.
Replies
Views
Back