Maximum pressure to toilet? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Maximum pressure to toilet? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swifters

I have a toilet which is filled via a 3 bar pump. It fills up very quickly. It is a couple of years old now and was working fine until recently. There was a slight leak that appeared where the flexible hose connected to the bottom of the plastic thread so I tightened it up a by half a turn and that was fine. However, it leaked again except this time it was worse. I've retightened it and again this seems to have worked but it seems to be untightening itself and I'm a bit concerned. Perhaps a brass threaded fill valve is needed? And/or a pressure reducing valve? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Yeah sorry.
Is the flexi twisted and therefore under load to undo? Sometimes people tighten the nut which then twists the flexi.

flexie and plastic shank inlet both equally as bad and together is a nightmare of a combination if the problem persists I personally would change the inlet and rigid pipe it

flexie and plastic shank inlet both equally as bad and together is a nightmare of a combination if the problem persists I personally would change the inlet and rigid pipe it

Can depend on the quality of the flexi imho, some are good with good rubber washer whilst others are cheap n nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Good, keep a note of his number!
Replies
Views
Thanks, so i need another one?...otherwise the...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
That's the difference with a professional...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
Back