merlin 65/95 oil boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss merlin 65/95 oil boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benjibilly

Hello all,

I have a Merlin oil boiler to service next week and have desperately searched the web for a service manual as I would like to arrive prepared.

Can anyone out there give me the commissioning data. i.e. nozzle size, pump pressure?

Please........

best thing to do is buy a disc or stick off ebay with all the manuals on them only a few quid, gets u out of trouble most times

I bought one a month or so back, unfortunately it doesn't have the Merlin range on it. They are bloody good though.

Beni

couple of companies on google who flog merlins will also flog you the manuals

I have the manual for the 40/65 must be a very old model as it has a sterling burner fitted, my first thoughts if that is what they have were do your customer a favour and suggest an upgrade to a modern boiler and burner.

If you go on to the oftec website you can download the nozzle calculator, that would be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Back