Messed up pipe hole in tile... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Messed up pipe hole in tile... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening chaps. I hope you guys are all doing well. I have been doing some bathrooms and have decided to tackle the tiling myself as I have had enough of having to rely on others to be available on time and to not damage any stuff. Sods law I drop a tile onto the new acrylic bath I installed hey. Grrr

Any way, I didn't have a tile drill bit for a 15mm pipe so tried my wet saw to cut the hole from the back to try cut a little square out for pipe to pop through. Tested it all out prior to sticking tiles but now I have hung the rad there is a little cut I can see from the pipe collar. So need one a little bit bigger. Any ideas? 5hinking maybe a 22mm with some kind of little sleeve or something. Doesn't sound great hey.

Does anyone know of a good app for designing bathrooms to show client want you mean? I see ideal standard have one but I cannot get to grips with the thing.

Pipe in the wall behind the tile ?? Or does it pop in from the other side (hope it makes sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Post a picture please let's see what you've...
Replies
Views
Is the gas pipe magnetic?
Replies
Views
If hair is the problem, half a mug's worth of...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
If it is a rainwater pipe and the local...
Replies
Views
Back