methods staements and training literature | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss methods staements and training literature in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all,
I have been asked to put into writing (like a method statement) the sequence of work carried out when performing tightness testing, appliance installation, appliance relocation, appliance servicing, dealing with unsafe situations etc... If abody has any example's i can base them on the please let me know. I know roughly what to put into them but im not very sure of what amount of detail and layouts method statements normally take. If anybody can help me i will appreciate it very much.

Also a close friend of mine is due to renew his acs qualifications soon, if any body has or knows any good training literature/aids please let me know, even if its just basic notes. I dont really have anything apart from my corgi and viper books, i kept most of my notes in my old company van but they got dumped in the skip by another member of staff. :mad:

any help will be appreciated alot.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
I am urgently in need of a new boiler install...
Replies
Views
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
By restriction I mean testing from a gas valve...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back