mince pie and a beer too high a call out fee for xmas day | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss mince pie and a beer too high a call out fee for xmas day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your knowledge. i've just got my gas ticket and although i'm safe and full of theory, i don't have your experience when it comes to actually fixing things. my brother's xmas day was rapidly going down the drain when his boiler packed in just before my 96 year old gran was about to arrive (-5 degrees) and muggins here had to fix it. a quick look on the forums and the kettle went on - frozen condense (horizontal and uninsulated). 10 minutes later and i'm a hero. it warms my cockles to make a difference. THANK YOU ALL

lol it seems this job is one that your never free from, went to see the missuses dad today, first thing he says is i have no water how do i defrost my mains? not hello J happy crimbo. then we went to my missuses mums place, hi J happy xmas.... oh would you be able to remove our rad so we can decorate behind it? then on the way to my folks i get a call. my boilers buggered can you fix it as im cold,.... sorry luv but im drunk but good luck finding a sober plumber willing to come out at 4.30pm. hehe, then get to ma parents place and my mum gives me a head torch as it will help me see when im under the floors. bless her lol.

Talking of torches I ended up with 6 new ones at least I got something usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back