Mira digital shower install | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mira digital shower install in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower,
Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have an old type electric shower HOT and COLD fed from the loft on isolators .
there's limited space in the attic to get to the tank but it looks like the cold feeding the old electric shower is its own feed , and same with the hot water, it looks like it comes off the cylinder as its own feed.

Under these circumstances am I right I can use these hot and cold feeds to connect onto my digital shower valve up in the attic, they're currently on isolators so I was planning on connecting onto them straight into my Mira valve

Many thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would advise stickng to the manufacturers...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Electrical shower problems I have installed a...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
  • Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
Back