Mira select ev shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mira select ev shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

64degrees

Gas Engineer
Got a customer with Mira Select exposed valve shower - cartridge shot and replacement over £150 so may as well replace. Seen that a new Select EV over £300, any ideas on a cheaper alternative ?
Cust reckons the pipe centres 150mm, don’t want to leave holes on tile when swap it out, standard bar won’t suit.

Attachments

• 79F670F2-71C7-4F4D-92F7-BCFD2F8B7738.jpeg
    79F670F2-71C7-4F4D-92F7-BCFD2F8B7738.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0
If it's Mira I suspect your pipe centres will be 153mm not 150 which will cause you an issue.

You can get a Mira Element at Screwfix for 200+VAT

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-...xposed-chrome-thermostatic-mixer-shower/454fv

Upvote 0
If it's Mira I suspect your pipe centres will be 153mm not 150 which will cause you an issue.

You can get a Mira Element at Screwfix for 200+VAT

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-...xposed-chrome-thermostatic-mixer-shower/454fv
Thanks for this, haven’t seen been to the job, had a vague memory the centres were off. Thought they were closer tbh.
Appreciated

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
  • Question
You could use these below. It will depend how...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have done this a few times, generally they...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The first thing I would do is check the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back