Modern combi boilers!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Modern combi boilers!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
In a nutshell are modern boilers fit for purpose. Since the temp has dropped I must of had 50 calls boilers conked out.

Most within 7 years old.

Literally selling customers junk

If you think how much they do they get a hard life
Fire up dozens of times a day
Poor installation and freak weather causing freezing

I don't like combis at all never have and never will but no modern boiler is 100% reliable

These conditions are unusual and will test any boiler i have had a few 11/4 condsense pipes freeze up in this Siberian blast now carrying a few lenghths of 11/4 lagging and tie wraps on the van , easy money just a pain getting about the side roads are lethal sheet ice . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, I’ll try your...
Replies
Views
Back