Morco boiler issues.... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Morco boiler issues.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys, newbie here so first off hello.

I have a Morco feb 24e boiler in my static caravan and I'm having some issues.
We had the pcb repaired due to no heating or hot water, came back all was good. Worked for 2 days then stopped working again. Sent it back and the transformer had blown so he repaired it and all was good again, for 2 days. Sent it back and he said it was working so we retried it and nothing, he refunded the repair money.

I've since bought a new pcb and it's been fine for 5 days but now the same problem has occurred.
When I turn the boiler on the pump just starts constantly running and nothing happens when I ask it for hot water or heating, the pump just keeps running.

Any ideas before I try and find an engineer who is actually decent, had some muppets before.

Thanks everyone.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
Gut feeling is PCB Time for someone...
Replies
Views
B
I am relatively inexperienced but it happened...
Replies
Views
Back