Morco feb24e LPG Combi boiler not working | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Morco feb24e LPG Combi boiler not working in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonny5

Hi, new to the forum but was hoping for some guidance.

My dads boiler has packed in and I was hoping for some ideas on how to diagnose the fault please.

The boiler won't stay on for either the CH or hit water. It fires up for a few seconds and then goes of (fan sill runs, which I presume is a purge cycle). The odd thing is that there are no fault codes. Water pressure is fine 1.5bar).he had disconnected the LPG supply to test the low pressure cut our / no gas supply and the fault comes up fine on the panel. After reconnecting the gas again and resetting the boiler he opened the hot water tap and the boiler ran for longer - water became Luke warm. The CH side was no different tho and the boiler will not fire on CH demand.

Pump is working. Can anyone offer any thoughts on the fault or things we can try to diagnose? I don't understand why we are not getting a fault code.

Thanks
jon

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
C
Try reading this - the pump and flow switch
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
Back