Morning All Plumber here from North West | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Morning All Plumber here from North West in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Morning Everyone

I am a Plumber covering most of the North West. I have been a lurker for a while and this forum is an invaluable source of advice so I thought I would sign up finally.

Been a Plumber around Lancashire, Manchester and Cheshire areas for a number of years main doing domestic stuff.

Just wanted to say a quick hello

Goodman212

… Hello and welcome …

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join up

Have you got anything you are working on at the moment?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Update: The plumber came out a couple days...
Replies
Views
Sounds like he was in too deep. At least he...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Sorry if I missed it - did it get resolved...
Replies
Views
welcome! I am sure some of the guys will be...
Replies
Views
Back