Most reliable underfloor waste connectors? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Most reliable underfloor waste connectors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I am in the process of building a shower in a loft room. The Shower Waste water pipes have to pass beneath the shower tray and will be totally inaccessible once the shower is complete. Which connectors are likely to be the most reliable long term, compression or push fit? I have had solvent jointed, boiler condensate pipe fail, (professionally installed) so I am not wanting to use this method of connection.

Solvent weld

The reason why it’s failed on the boiler is the condense eats the glue over a period

+1 for the solvent weld. Do everything by the book and you'll be fine. Follow the instructions on the cement you use to the letter. Remember to debur the pipe after cutting it square.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
So have started fitting all the bits together...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Either appears to work, but I’d personally go...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yes correct valve handle The one on the tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Point out to them that when a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Back