Motor bearing size required for old style electro oil burner | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Motor bearing size required for old style electro oil burner in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I attended a lock out on a 40 year old Myson with an electro oil burner.Old style with orange fan housing.End dog was destroyed due to worn bearings.I replaced both bearings but one was the smaller type.Unfortunately i used my last one and forget the size as i need to order more. Not very common these days ..though i still get the odd one to work on.Great burners and some still operate with the old style danfoss pump with internal solenoid.Help appreciated.
Ian.
[automerge]1601036321[/automerge]

[automerge]1601037050[/automerge]
Im not surprised theres no replys due to the age of the burner.I have looked all over the internet with no success.Best is about my vintage so hopefully he will chime in or Croppy if your about let me know your thoughts.
Plumbers merchants are adamant i am mistaken about the smaller bearing...ya gotta laugh.
i wish i had off kept the old bearing i took off .Its automatic for me to leave the parts i replace and so custard has dumped them.
Help appreciated.. Ian.

Last edited:
These websites any good?

Thanks Aquarius.
The custard actually sent me a txt that he retrieved the bearing from the bin.koyo 60001z so i assume he means koyo 6001z which equates to 12mm x 28mm if anybody is interested .Its the only burner i know off that uses different bearings.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. A quick update. The new 6202 2ZZ bearings...
Replies
Views
CraigT
C
A
" Rocol" is the name, as you said. I think...
Replies
Views
A
You are getting confused - a combi or a system...
Replies
Views
Back