Moving a Potterton Prima f 30f off the floor or new Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Moving a Potterton Prima f 30f off the floor or new Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewHome

Hi Guys,

A bit new to this, and was hoping for a bit of advice.

I'm wanting to move my boiler (potterton prima f 30f) off the floor, well it sitting very close to the floor to the top of the wall nearer the ceiling and the plumber has told me that I need a new boiler as it not that straight forward.

The flue currently goes out into a carpoarch area so on a horizontal flue option that is all that is allowed (I've been told) It can only go up another 30 cm or so not what I was hopping for, been told I can not have an 90 degree bend or vertical exit on this model. So i need a newer boiler that does.

Am i being taken for a ride or do I cough for a new boiler. the old one has been working fine and sounds healthy.

thanks
NewHome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
I've had someone round and I have the answer...
Replies
Views
Back