Moving boiler and keeping | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Moving boiler and keeping in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Customer wants me to move the boiler on the opposite wall

Not much work involved really, HOWEVER, what would i need to fill in paperwork wise? Obv the benchmark is already filled in and in right im taking the boiler off.
Then connecting it back up, so the boiler will face the front than the side and then doing all my full tests as if ive installed it from new, i.e gas rate, pressures, flush, commission.

She wants it looking straight for her new kitchen

Nothing really IMHO but I'd issue a service / maintenance record to her

Thanks guys, i thought something like this, should i even mention in the benchmark that i myself have moved it or just dont bother?

why would you feel the need to mention it on the benchmark ? if its been completed already for that room then nothings changed really to be fair

Got ya! Cheers guys, will mention it in a service / maintenance report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back