Moving the toilet waste pipe in floor | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Moving the toilet waste pipe in floor in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eetsteamleader

I'm renovating a bathroom in a 1960 bungalow and want to put in a new close coupled toilet. The waste in the floor is 20 cm from wall, so I've been advised to dig out round the pipe and fit an adjustable pipe that will come out closer to the wall.

I've now dug down about 9" and have found the top of the pipe had been broken off and was just resting on the pipe. I understand I need to put in a self sealing adaptor and then an adjustable joint. Can anyone help with the following:

What is the best way to break off the jagged edges of the pipe with damaging it.

Can you advise what parts I need with part numbers if needed.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks yes I've seen that but it doesn't give...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
J
Soil pipe is 110mm in uk, geberit etc do make...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
Back