Mr central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mr central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih1

Gas Engineer
Has anyone ever used mr central heating before. There heating package deals seem a decent price and what make of radiators is it they use

Revive radiators, there are details on the site.
They are ok for a budget radiators but the quality isnt the best. Depends what you want.

I have used Mr.CH and it was 100 % . I have not used Williams but ALL l I have heard is excellent reviews of there services

I have used Mr.CH and it was 100 % . I have not used Williams but ALL l I have heard is excellent reviews of there services
What did you think of the radiators?
most of the ones I've had have slight paint chips around the plug and vent and bottom connections. It can easily be touched up but a customer might notice and complain.

Nice 1. Was looking at getting vaillant ecotec 837 heating packge. How are the vaillants these days fitted a few abt 6 years ago and thought they where top notch

Never had problems with there rads ! However I have only fitted about 50 of there radiators ! Radiators are cheap and do a good job . Tbh I would have fitted them in my house if I had one ( we are renting ) !

Vaillant are good and easy to install commission boilers ! Just like all other boilers system must be clean and inhibitor + ch filter
However I would have a difrent manufacture as my 1st choise

Valliant flues are like extruded tinfoil . If u can get telescopic do or get a new blade in hacksaw! Boilers are first rate. Use 24v connection for your open therm stat as relays will last longer.

The rads aren't great but ok for the money. Have had a few where the lugs on the back of the rad which sit on the bracket weren't level, I had the brackets on nice and level and I put the rad on and it was wonky. Had me confused for a while, but turned out to be poor quality control on the rads.

ive usedx loads with no problems only thing i would say is what they advertise as a double is realy a p plus rad, double with one convector in some cases its a bonus as they dont stand out so far we used to wind up with a stack of 1400s as when you buy the pack its any 7 rads so when we only wanted 5 or six we always got the biggest as a keeper

ive usedx loads with no problems only thing i would say is what they advertise as a double is realy a p plus rad, double with one convector in some cases its a bonus as they dont stand out so far we used to wind up with a stack of 1400s as when you buy the pack its any 7 rads so when we only wanted 5 or six we always got the biggest as a keeper

theybdo double deluxe now, which is a k2

They're OK. If you must use a competitor, at least use an independent one like Mr Central Heating. And their really is a human Mr CH as well - I have met him a few times. Nice bloke.

They're OK. If you must use a competitor, at least use an independent one like Mr Central Heating. And their really is a human Mr CH as well - I have met him a few times. Nice bloke.

Had to use pts today.....could have cried :(

Any word on the e commerce site ray?

How long by the way does it take to get served in plumb centre or Pts ? Joke

I will never give any PlumbCenter any of my pennies. Our local one is a joke, every time I went in there I would have to shout into the office to get served, also a couple of times id be waiting and one of the regulars would walk in and get served straight away! Haven't used them for a few years. Stick with the independents.....

Our local indi has something going on with Henrad, we get them at a stupid price so all rads come from indi. Plumbs rads are upside down Myson roll tops.

I have used this company before and they sent me the wrong product. happens, one of those things. the issue is that they did nothing about it. they wanted to charge me for replacing the item. The advisor admitted on the phone that the product title was not accurate. Really poor service I felt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
Thermal store fits the bill but don’t forget...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
I have a weird intermittent problem where my...
Replies
Views
Back