Mr Combi Dvd | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mr Combi Dvd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Simple really :) is the faultfinding dvd any good?? I know it's sad but I like to learn things while I'm loafing round the house , and I need to upgrade my faultfinding and multimeter skills :) anyone selling one??

Yes I bought it and got buyers remorse lol not very good to be honest. I found a book by John Reginald brilliant far better and a lot more in depth,its advertised in the back of the pham mag and on the net.

Yes I bought it and got buyers remorse lol not very good to be honest. I found a book by John Reginald brilliant far better and a lot more in depth,its advertised in the back of the pham mag and on the net.

I have got 2 of the JR books. The boiler faultfinding and the central heating faultfinding, they are both very good books :) has he done any more?

I also bought the mr combi dvd. For 60 bucks I thought it was bad. Like the reginald books though

I,m drinking desperados at the moment but I will have a look for that mr combi dvd chris f in the morning and I,ll pm you if I find it wont say its the greatest but like you I like to see all that's available

I,m drinking desperados at the moment but I will have a look for that mr combi dvd chris f in the morning and I,ll pm you if I find it wont say its the greatest but like you I like to see all that's available

Oh mate that will be class :) Cheers Bud :)

I brought his DVD when i was starting out, it really isnt worth what I paid for it, I had buyer remorse so bad i was tempted to post it on you tube or pirate bay

the best way to learn fault finding is do the baxi course

I brought his DVD when i was starting out, it really isnt worth what I paid for it, I had buyer remorse so bad i was tempted to post it on you tube or pirate bay

the best way to learn fault finding is do the baxi course

Yeah im going to do that baxi course it sounds really good.

It's a real shame that ferolli don't do a course as good as Baxi. Wouldn't be so many in skips?

It's a real shame that ferolli don't do a course as good as Baxi. Wouldn't be so many in skips?
or for ideal isar, but that would have to be a pretty good course

I had the Ideal bloke talking to my apprentice group years back when the Isar was in full swing of ruining people's lives. The chap was actually quite good. Then the bloke came out when the Logic was released, I payed no attention, guy was an idiot and I thought the boiler looked a load of toss too. I'd never even consider an ideal now after the Isar.

I got the DVD, is ok if you want to know some basics of thermostat testing and some very basic fault finding. But in truth if you know your sequence if events (I.e demand, flow, fan etc etc) when fault finding on a boiler you will be able to diagnose faults fairly easily. Just a sequence of elimination really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
Just looked you are right somewhere around £30
Replies
Views
Need a heating engineer in Central London I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would just ask them. Yes a bridge mixer is...
Replies
Views
Back