mr combi fault finding dvd | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss mr combi fault finding dvd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard its good but never had a copy myself, I'm sure you could get a copy on fleabay for cheap

bit over rated really. dont get me wrong it does give you some good advice but not a great deal of it, the actual course is way more informative. i did the 1 day training with him and bought the dvd while i was there. very worth while to do both imo.

bit over rated really. dont get me wrong it does give you some good advice but not a great deal of it, the actual course is way more informative. i did the 1 day training with him and bought the dvd while i was there. very worth while to do both imo.

Do GQ a copy of disk

I like that idea lol :p don't get me wrong I know the sequence of operations, have repaired a few boilers, i just want some multi-meter training on how to test each different component, each manufacturers course i have went on that advertised multimeter training has let me down and not had any what so ever. So don't want to be forking out £60 for a dvd which might not teach me alot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

WB inform (again) that this (2965) is set to...
Replies
Views
That’s there problem you pay them to fix it...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
Back