Multi Fuel stove with back boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Multi Fuel stove with back boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have recently moved into a house with a central heating system that runs from oil or/and the multi fuel stove. The water gets hot and then circulates into the connect radiators but they aren't hot just warm and don't stay warm continually. Any advice get my log burner between 300-400 range but cant seem to keep the house warm. I have turned off the radiators in rooms we don't use, set the speed of the pumps to 1 setting. Any advice on this ?

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , At the risk of hijacking this thread I am...
Replies
Views
steve wake
S
Thanks mate. Been very lucky, a neighbour...
Replies
Views
Are you in a hard water area? Limescale in...
Replies
Views
Are you controlling the stove flow temperature...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Back