Multi tool accessories set? | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Multi tool accessories set? in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

djobe

Gas Engineer
What is your opinion on Mutli tool sets I need to buy all new as I've just got a Makita 18v with no bits.. Thanks

got a 30 quid tool and sets of blades for £7 each fm lidls on monday, and it works a treat for the price v happy bunny, tried it on numerous bits of wood, looks like a mad oversized woodworms been at work :):):)

Used the fein blades and used the saxton ones. The saxton ones are a poorer quality and tend to break apart. But they are still better value than the original fein ones.

Which reminds me, I need to order some more :)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I managed it in the end, and for anyone one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not the approved way but....either grab the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've always used a file or some kind of...
Replies
Views
Back