multi tool blades cheap | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss multi tool blades cheap in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

K

kimbo

Lidl selling 4 multitool blades for £6.79 fits fein bosch etc. Dont know how good they are but they are made in germany

I have the Fein machine, which is superb, but I couldn't resist buying the Lidl multi tool - for £36 it came with sanding pads etc & a set of blades & I also bought a separate spare set, so for under £43 I have the tool & double each blade type. Anybody steals it - no big loss & it comes in a black box, unlike the Fein which has a Fein bright orange " come & nick me" box.
I really only use the wood blades plus occasionally a metal blade. The wood blade is too narrow for what I prefer, but can't complain as it's £10 a Fein blade!
Lidl had a warehouse clearance sale here recently & they had a few of their multi tools for only £20! No good for me as I had already bought one. :sad:

Last edited:
I have one and they are great. Maybe not as good as a Fein, but I do not use mine all the time every day. I have given it plenty of stick. Looks like a Bosch and I suspect it may be made in the same factory. All being said you could get 4 of them for the price of a Fein tool so if it lasts a quarter of the length of time of a Fein you are quids in. Lidl blades are OK, again I don't think Fein ones are twice as good for twice the price.

Is the inspection camera any good?

The diamond sharpening blocks on sale at the moment are ace! The Dremel type tool kit is a bargain too.

Last edited:
The camera looked decent to be fair and comes with a 3 year guarantee.

Think I'll have to pop in and get a multi tool.

Just out of interest what do you guys use your multi tool for?

Mainly for cutting off pipes flush to walls and cutting timber where you can't get a jigsaw in.

Got a laser level from Lidl which was a bit naff, however I shouldn't have expected a Stabila clone for £7.95. Anyway I gave it to my decorator who was capped with it and it does all he wants. There's some pretty decent stuff at Lidl. The adhesives are pretty good and a friend has a Dremel copy which he likes, and I know someone with the wet n dry vac who has given it some abuse and likes it.

Yeah a mate has the wet dry vac, decent indeed.

I picked up a core bit set from Aldi for £30 and 3x1 metre long SDS bits for £10. Can't go wrong even if they last a couple of jobs.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That got me thinking, I tried the rothy slice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bosch now make a 550w multi-tool that can...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Haven’t heard good reviews I would stick with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Multipipe MLCP use U profile jaws
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tried all of it over the years and now have...
Replies
Views
Back