Multifuel boilers requirements | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Multifuel boilers requirements in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,
I wonder if someone can help. We cooperate with Polish multi-fuel boilers manufacturer. We sold few of them already, but now we also have few queries regarding installing them. I'm not sure if there are any requirements with regards to using those boiler in UK? Do they need to meet any specific requirements?

The boilers I'm talking about:
Per-Eko

Thank you in advance

Yeah. Installation needs to be notified and approved by Building Control Officer (usually the local council, but private firms exist if you prefer) or use a competent installer registered with either HETAS, or other similar schemes e.g OFTEC.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
A bit late but what were the test results, did...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
LastPlumber's view makes sense. Anyway this...
Replies
Views
Back